Semi-bungalow located in a quiet private courtyard in Gestel, with Frans Leharplein and its shops literally around the corner and on the other side the nature of the Genneperparken. Shops, schools, High Tech Campus, ASML and sports fields are also located a short distance away. Major roads and the Eindhoven ring road are easily accessible and you can reach the city center of Eindhoven in approximately 15 minutes by bike.
This semi bungalow has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a spacious living room with open kitchen, a private driveway and an indoor garage.
This home is therefore ideal for seniors or families with slightly older children. The guests or children have their own rooms with bathroom on the 1st floor, while you have your own bedroom with bathroom on the ground floor. So plenty of privacy for everyone.
Hall with oak floor, stairs, tiled toilet with sink, meter cupboard with sufficient groups and earth leakage (fiber optic is located up to the front door) and access to the garage.
Spacious living room with bay window, continuous oak floor, built-in fireplace (natural gas) and double sliding doors to the backyard.
At the rear is the open kitchen in a corner unit from 2016. This consists of various upper and lower cabinets and is equipped with a 5-burner gas hob including wok burner, extractor hood, a practical carousel cupboard, a combination oven/microwave and refrigerator.
An air conditioning unit has also been installed here and there is a door to the garage next to the kitchen.
Behind the kitchen there is a corridor with a continuous wooden floor (as in the living room) leading to the spacious master bedroom with a view of the garden.
The hallway also leads to the recently installed luxurious bathroom, which is fully tiled and equipped with a walk-in shower with rain and hand shower, easydrain drain and mirror shower wall, a high-gloss washbasin, a bath, a 2nd toilet and 2 design radiators.
Landing with air conditioning, sliding wall with the central heating boiler (Ferolli 2019) and mechanical ventilation unit behind it. Continuous laminate flooring in Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3. White tiled 2nd bathroom with a 3rd toilet, shower cabin and sink. Your (grand)children or your guests will have plenty of comfort on this floor.
The Garage is accessible from the kitchen, hall and driveway and has a tiled floor, sectional garage door, washing machine connection, heating and kitchenette.
The low-maintenance front garden is located on the southwest, is enclosed by a fence and is also equipped with an electrically operated awning and outside tap.
The low-maintenance backyard (patio) is located on the northeast and has partly decorative paving and partly a tiled floor, a canopy, electricity, outside tap, borders and is completely walled. This patio offers privacy and tranquility.
- Life-long semi bungalow in a quiet private courtyard in Gestel with Frans Leharplein and its shops literally around the corner;
- The Genneper parks, shops, schools, High Tech Campus, ASML and sports fields are also located a short distance away;
- Arterial roads and the Eindhoven ring road are easily accessible and you can reach the city center of Eindhoven in approximately 15 minutes by bike;
- The frames are made of wood and equipped with electric shutters with remote control (except for the front living room window and front door);
- The locks are solid and may comply with the Police Quality Mark;
- Energy label B: The house is fully insulated, roof, floor, glass and cavity wall insulation;
- Accessible via driveway and indoor garage, which is equipped with a kitchenette, tiled floor and electricity;
- Northeast-facing, privacy-providing and maintenance-friendly backyard, with plenty of sun due to the low adjacent buildings;
- The maps, texts and features serve for information purposes. No rights and/or obligations can be derived from this;
- Acceptance in consultation.
In short, it is worth coming to experience and view this house!
Make an appointment quickly via 040-2696949.