Living in a quiet street, in the middle of the Burgundian center of Breda.
This great 1930s house is located in the popular 'Chasse' district near the bustling Van Coothplein.
The house is located on a quiet street. There are several parking spaces in the street, where residents with a parking permit can park their car in front of the door. Applying for a parking permit is possible at the municipality. Within walking distance is Van Coothplein with cozy, excellent restaurants and shops. The historic city center of Breda offers numerous catering establishments, shops and cultural facilities. Various roads are a short drive away. The train station is a short bike ride away and the bus stops are within walking distance.
- Located in the center of Breda near various restaurants, shops and cultural facilities.
- There are several parking spaces in the street, where residents with a parking permit can park their car in front of the door.
- Spacious 1930s house.
- The house is not insulated.
- Authentic elements such as stained glass windows and panel doors.
- Intergas CV combi boiler 2020.
- Property has been rented to 1 tenant for the past 50 years and is in original condition. The buyer must take repair and renovation costs into account.
- The following NVM clauses will be included in the purchase agreement: asbestos clause, age clause, as is where is, exclusion clause.
We enter the house through the characteristic front door. Immediately some original elements stand out. The toilet room is half tiled and finished as standard. Under the stairs to the 1st floor you will find a spacious, sunken basement. The basement is at standing height. The lockable kitchen is simply finished. The kitchen provides access to the backyard.
The spacious living room has a beautiful bay window at the front with single glazing and stained glass in the upper windows. The backyard is accessible through patio doors at the rear.
Spacious landing with access to three bedrooms and the bathroom. The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet. At the front and rear, a bedroom offers access to a balcony.
Stairs to a spacious second floor with 4 rooms, 2 of which are bedrooms. One of the other rooms is equipped with a kitchenette and central heating boiler. Here is the Intergas HR combi boiler from 2020. The 4th room is adjacent to the bedroom at the front and can be used as a storage room.
Cozy backyard offering plenty of privacy located on the southwest with stone shed and back entrance.
In short, surprisingly, spacious house full of potential.
Rental service of NEW furniture, including delivery, assembly, installation and return.